Friday, January 4, 2013

::What's Catching My Eye:: Wood Veneers

Can I start with, thank God for Friday!  It was a short week and it still felt like forever.  I'm still getting caught up on sleep from the holidays and am looking forward to a weekend full of relaxing, scrapbooking and my first Project Life* album. 

So onto ::what's catching my eye:: right now...

I am definitely loving wood veneers lately. I have to admit when I first started to see them I thought, "what would I ever do with those? They'll look so out of place on my pages..." Clearly I was WAY wrong and I'm so happy I was. These little texturized wood bits are by far my favorite little punch to a page, project life, anything. I love that they are coming out with all different shapes now and there always seems to be something new. here a few of my favorites right now that I'm adding to my collection. Check out twopeasinabucket.comstudiocalico.comscrapbook.com, or simonsaysstamp.com for more products and inspiration.  I added a few links below to take you to my favorites.  These are very popular items so they may be out of stock at the moment.  You can always check to be notified when a product is back in stock so you can get it right away!








*Project Life is a memory keeping system developed by Becky Higgins.  Learn more at beckyhiggins.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)