Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wedding layout

Finally started scrapping some of our wedding photos.  I really do love how this one turned out.  All of the papers in this layout are different brands and I love how they all still work together.


Here's how I started my process.  Grabbed the supplies that I knew I wanted to use.


Love my wood veneers and always try to incorporate them.


I chose papers from different brands but in the same neutral, grey family.


Cut up the lyrics to our wedding song line by line and added them to the background paper.


Started adding my photo and paper layers.


Added a few veneer stars here and there.  They fit perfectly over the stars on the background paper.


Close up of starting my stamping.  I will say I wish the black wasn't so bold so I'm sure I'll touch that up.


Wood veneers to spell out the date.  Little messy heart stamping for a little extra embellishing. 


Love the little badge "right now" 
  

And here it is, the full layout.  I love the neutral greys with the touches of green from the border background paper and washi.


Thanks for following along.

Christine <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)