Saturday, January 19, 2013

Honeymoon Mini Album

I decided to get crafty with my Silhouette and try something new.  I cut my first mini album using 4x5 accordion fold mini album by Lori Whitlock.  

Here was my step by step process.  You can see Lori's tutorial on her website



Here's my finished album cover.



All the pages, sneak peak.


This is really a picture leaving aruba not truly on our way there but it still works, look at that beautiful water!



 Aruba, here we go.  Some more old rub ons and love the cloud vellum from Dear Lizzy.


First day of relaxation and sun, enjoying it.  These little metal badges are from Making Memories, so old but finally used them (and of course some washi


Love this boy ^^


Pelican Pier (there really were pelicans here all the time, loved it!  I love adding the studio calico wood veneer stars to everything.


Added the seaside sticker from a soft spoken beach package.  Little wood veneer and What a Wonderful Word from Two Peas.  Love the pelican (my dad's favorite)


So relaxing.


I cut the "Feet in the sand" with my silhouette, Marker Felt font.  I then added a patterned paper underneath for some color.


The escape sticker is an old sticker from my stash that I used to get at AC Moore or Joanns.  Love the simplicity of this page.


This was a plain white sticker which I love white but I wanted it to pop more against the already neutral background so I put in on purple card-stock and cut it out.


Enjoying the sunset with my hubby.  Added some perfect vacation rub on's that have been in my stash forever.


Snorkeling adventure!  Kept this page simple with two circle tags from Elle's studio.


Up close of these tags by Elle's Studio


Bright, fun, colorful washi tape.  Simple.


Perfect sunset to end the album.


Side view to see the dimension of the word explore.


Thanks for following along <3 

Christine

2 comments:

  1. This is so freakin' gorgeous.

    We came back from our delayed honeymoon two days ago, and I'm already planning our mini book. I'm going to be using a Studio Calico handbook for the first time and I'm EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)