Thursday, January 31, 2013

What are you most excited for??

What have you been waiting for from CHA 2013??


I am patiently waiting for the new Yes, Please collection by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.  I've never loved a collection so much that I honestly want everything!  This is exciting for me but not for my paycheck, HELLO!  Here are some peaks at the collection. 



I love the fun, happy, bright colors of this collection but yet, muted. 
I love these little printed clothespins especially!

Thanks for following along, what are you waiting for?!?

<3 Christine

2 comments:

  1. I have my eye on this collection too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...I think I am waiting for that collection too now! What a wonderful rainbow of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)