Sunday, January 13, 2013

CHA 2013 Winter Challenge

So today I sat down in my scraproom and said today I'm going to make a layout and love it...I haven't felt very inspired or creative so I've just been working on my project life album which I'll share with you soon as I just finished week 2.  So without anymore of my ranting, I'm finally showing you a layout and promise I'll do better to keep up with my postings, fair?!  



Here is a full page view of the layout I did showing a weekend back in October planning Shayna's wedding down in Oak Island.


Close up of the embellishments.  Love the studio calico paper clip numbers.


Even closer :)

I was excited for the new stamp set from Ali Edwards and this space I had was perfect! 

This is the cute little bag I used to hide away my journaling with a few stickers and a great star pin.

Have you checked out the TwoPeas store or blog lately?  
TwoPeas CHA Challeneges.  I created this layout for the CHA Challenge and really enjoyed testing myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)