Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's Catching My Eye ::Washi::

Love, love, l.o.v.e. my washi tapes.  When washi tapes started showing up all over I honestly loved them but had no idea how I could use them.  I bought a few and just loved looking at them.  The colors and the patterns, I love it all.  I've now realized so many uses for washi tape and love finding new ways to use them.  

Here are some ideas:
  • Border a picture or journaling tag
  • "Tape" a picture to a layout 
  • Use different layers of tape on embellishments to give them a whole new look
These are just a few uses and there are plenty more but hopefully this gets you in the right direction for some inspiration.  Let me know if you have any other ideas you use or would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)