Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Piece of Paradise

I'm so unbelievably happy to say that we are booked and going to Islamorada, Florida Keys baby!  My happy place, my one place in the world where everything is p.e.r.f.e.c.t. yes I know I haven't been that far but I don't need to be, I love the Keys.  Just a little glimpse of where I'll be spending a great vacation with my hubby and wonderful parents, brothers, auntie, grandparents and aunt and uncle and my two adorable little cousins.  Couldn't be more excited for this next chapter in Islamorada, FL


My favorite place to eat, Islamorada Fish Company....simply amaZing.

Another family favorite, the Lorelei.

Very excited for some new memories and of course, plenty of photos and layouts to come from this trip!  


Thanks for following along <3

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)