Monday, January 14, 2013

A Little Peak

So I have a few little peaks for you with what's been going on in my life.  Don't get too excited, just day to day stuff.  As you know, I have the best parents ever and the most talented dad.  Lucky for me, they spent two weekends in a row to build me a brand new scraproom in our basement.  I'm lucky enough to have the best husband who totally gets me and knows how much a nice clean and organized office space would mean to me.  So I finally got things in their places and all that I'm waiting for now is doors on the bottom cabinets and I'm sorry, I just don't want to show it all until it's truly complete.  I'm getting a new desk as well and looking for the perfect chair (of course something cute, but hopefully comfy as well that's important right?!)  




So here's a little peak at a section of my built in bookcase.  I ended up splurging and getting these amazing paper sorters for all my paper.  The trays are by Display Dynamics, and they are perfect.  I feel like I have my own little store in my room!  I have added more paper since I took this picture but this gives you a general idea.  I have three rows of bookshelves and the trays don't fit perfectly, there is still room on both sides so I added these vases (Hobby Lobby) & flowers (Pottery Barn) to fill in the gaps.  They work for now but we'll see if I find anything else to change it up as I go along.

Thanks for following along <3

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)