Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Layouts are coming!

Layouts are coming soon! 

I've been working on organizing and cleaning up my space to sort out and realize what I have.  Let's just say, I have a lot.  Sometimes having too much is a problem because you don't know where to start.  I'm getting ready for my December Daily album and seeing all my other new scrapbook items throws me off.  I may have went a little crazy in the past month but what can I say, I love scrapbooking!  After Thanksgiving and having this weekend to relax I'm hoping to get started and feel refreshed.  I cannot wait for my office to be built in the basement, that will be amaZing.  I truly believe the space around you helps you to feel inspired and right now, my space isn't doing that for me.  I've been looking and reading a lot about organizing your scrapbook items and have picked up a few things to help get me started and I'll say it is helping.  Here's just one little peek at my organization that is starting and I'm so excited. 

Being able to seeing my embellishments in cute little clear jars gets me excited to organize more.  I got these little jars in a pack of six at Michaels.  They are the Recollection brand.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)