Friday, November 9, 2012

Be yourself...everyone else is already taken

Happy Friday!!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I really enjoyed putting together.  I was in a creative rut and felt s.t.u.c.k.  I was searching and found a wonderful video from Wilna Frustenber that inspired me!(http://www.wilnaf.com/)  This design, luckily, broke me out of my shell.  I won't lie, I ended up having a little trouble with the Mister Hue misting sprays...I sprayed orange and then white, which mixed and made everything on my page yellow.  I was not too happy about that so I wiped and blotted my page and it gave it a soft effect that ending up working well with this page.


This image shows a close up of the title I cut on my Silhouette Cameo.  I adhered glitter to the "yourself" to make it stand out a little more. 


The "else" shown here is my favorite pickup from the glitter I added.  This was a yellow tinted glitter over a slate/blue cardstock and the green turned out GREAT!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)