Monday, November 12, 2012

A glimpse of Stevie

Happy Monday everyone!  

Two of my very good friends had their birthday this past weekend and I always like to include some scrapbook pages for their album I started a couple years ago.  The layout below is of their dog Steve.  I actually got him for them as a birthday present I believe eight years ago now.  Time really flies so I love that I can capture moments like this to cherish forever.


Here's the layout "Steven"  I used October Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection and loved all the colors.   


You can see I adhered the title with the circle foam tabs by American Crafts.  These are a good great "pop up" adhesive. 
 

I love the repetition of using paper strips.  You can do this with all different papers, they don't necessarily have to be from the same company, just as long as you can make them work.


Here I added one little sticker at the end of all the paper strips; I think loyal fits perfectly for a dog.


I added a "Today" tab here, also from the October Afternoon collection, and love how it balances the "loyal" sticker in the bottom left.
Here's a list of the products I used:




Thanks for looking.  Come back for more later and don't forget to sign up to follow me by adding your e-mail address on the right>>>!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)