Monday, November 19, 2012

A little o.r.g.a.n.i.z.a.t.i.o.n. is needed...

Have you ever gotten into such a disorganzied mess you don't even know where to start?  Unfortunately, I'm in this place right now.  My room is a disaster and I have very little space to even attempt organizing that everything just ends up on the floor.  Take a look at what I'm dealing with here...



 Take a look at my closet....not helping me out at all...


Papers just spread all over the floor... 


My desk area.  I can barely pull my chair out since there's paper and everything behind me too.  My desk space consists of my Silhouette and my computer, nothing else fits!


Yes, ^^^ this would be the disaster zone...

Since this room is obviously out of control I started thinking of what I could do to make this all work for me.  We have plenty of spare bedrooms right now that I could convert to an office but we always need the spare beds for visitors.  So after thinking it over and discussing some details with my dad, we're going to turn a section of our basement into my office area.  I can not wait!!!  We are going to finish off a section and my dad will build me another section to my desk so I have a nice big L shape to work with.  We'll do a wall of shelving and I'll have a lot of floor space still to spread out if necessary.  I'll have plenty of storage in the new space.  I have already bought my little Desktop Carousel for my desk and a little 3 drawer system that I'm very excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)