Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shadows

Who doesn't love snapping a great shadow picture??  Is it just me?  These are never really planned but sometimes just work out great.  For instance this picture really inspired me because the trees shadows grounded us, framed us, so well. 


Here's a full look at the layout.  Nice neutral background, simple embellishments and a few drops of Mister Huey's.


I love these new Jillibean Soup letter stickers.  They are thin and come in a nice variety of colors.  The red woodgrain washi tapes is new to my collection and I can't believe I waited so long to get it, love it! 



Here is the little cluster of embellishments including a bradlabel, wood veneer paper clip and this tab from Evalicious was perfect! 

Thanks for following along <3

Christine

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic photo! I also really love your little wood veneer paperclip... will have to go and check out Evalicios

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)