Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bananagrams

Happy Tuesday everyone!  For this layout I ventured away from my comfort zone and used yellow.  I'm not a huge yellow scrapbooker but thought it was fun to challenge myself here.  The background paper gave me the inspiration since it already had the yellow splatters in the top left corner.  I created a few more touches of yellow with the yellow washi as a border up top, the title and the Today journaling card to complete the visual triangle.


Here's the full layout.  I'm loving these thickers, pretty much anything with glitter, love it!




Here's a side view to get a more dimensional look.  I had fun with layers here and of course, I have to add some veneer!


Who doesn't love label stickers?  I'm starting to love them more and more as I learn that I can just stick them pretty much anywhere and it creates a perfect little accent. 


Since it's a layout about Bananagrams I figured, hey, I can use some of the letters from my wood veneer.  I liked them better black to pop off the page more.  I used my black Zing! embossing glitter powder and love how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by =)

Christine <3

1 comment:

  1. Loving what you have done with those wood veneers! The colours are fab together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)