Friday, October 18, 2013

Sunglasses

I was digging through old pictures at my parents house and came across this one which is one of my favorites.  I can remember pulling two chairs together in the driveway, out in the sun, with my awesome heart shaped glassesAhh the life...

This was a different color scheme for me but I enjoyed it.  I kept a neutral background with a white grid patterned paper.  Some simple embellishments, a tag with some twine, a few wood veneers, some enamel dots and mist.  Done!


I liked the idea of a title with capital and lowercase letters to bring out that playful feel.  Those letters from Jillibean Soup are some of my favorites.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christine <3

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the mixed lettering for the title is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture to find! Love how you scrapped it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)