Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Routine


I've been in a good creative mind lately and am putting together some of my favorite pages.  Black and this orange-yellow color are one that I don't really do often but I love how it turned out and think you'll see it again.  I've been very into black on my pages lately and love the contrast it creates.  


 Ever since I took the More Happy Little Moments class at Studio Calico a few months back I have loved book pages.  For the hearts I cut out heart shapes and added a wood veneer on top as well for more dimension.  Layers, enamel dots and black mist splatters, some of my favorites lately.  I also added the strip of black washi tape on top to add some weight to the page, black works well for this.


 A closer look at those book page hearts with wood veneer.  You can also see from this angle the dimension from the title "Routine" since I overlapped a few of the letters.  I die cut the title with my Silhouette Cameo using the American Crafts POW Glitter paper in silver.



I love putting clusters of embellishments together.  Little tags and clips with die cuts and some washi, just fun to add to any page.

Thanks so much for following along and stopping by <3

Christine

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page, love the hearts down the page along with that nice big glittery title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the hearts and sparkling title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous layout! Great balance of white space and embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)