Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sneak Peak

I know I've been quiet on here lately, sorry.  I've been getting caught up on Project Life and for some reason I don't really share those all that much because a lot of the times I'm trying to get caught up.  I'm fully caught up now and think for this week I may go back to a double spread for the week, we'll see....

As for layouts, I had fun last night creating this layout but it was dark and I couldn't take any pictures in good lighting so tonight.  Here's a peak though, lots of fun layers, aqua, red and grey which I never realized how much I love!


Thanks for following along, come back tomorrow for the full reveal.

Christine <3

1 comment:

  1. I always love your layouts because of all those layers! Can't wait to see the full layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)