Thursday, August 29, 2013

Project Life Update

I've been very busy lately in my scraproom as I got so behind with Project Life, I'm talking about 12 weeks behind or so...yea, not so good.  So I went into my scraproom determined to get caught up.  I receive the Studio Calico Project Life Kits monthly and I really do love them, they've been really good lately too!  So here's a little quick look at what I've been doing...I'm happy to say I am only 2 weeks behind right now, which to me is awesome.






So just a little look into my world, I haven't been getting too crazy about embellishing or anything, just keeping it simple and that works for me so I can get caught up.

Thanks for stopping by <3

Christine

4 comments:

  1. Love them! Your simple embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pages, great job getting caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun pl pages... thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)