Thursday, July 25, 2013

You are my sunshine

I had a lot of fun putting together this layout.  I cut a bunch of hearts out of white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and created a layered effect.  I placed them all down with hot glue and just started layering and love the dimension it creates.


For the background I used gelatos and let it drip in parts to create a beautiful watercolor look.  I added a few enamel dots to the ends of the drips in the same color family. 


I used the Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine roller phrase stamps above and below the photo. 


I used the sunshine printable and clipped it with a pink clothespin above the photo along with an arrow and camera shape clip. 


Close up of the gelato drips and some of the stamping.


Thanks for following along <3

Christine

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)