Monday, July 8, 2013

One perfect day

Loving this layout I created that was inspired by Wilna's layout here.  I loved Wilna's use of the Dear Lizzy rbbon and started there. 


Here's a full look at the layout.  I used the Dear Lizzy Stamp and the Amy Tangerine Stamp to create all the little phrases on the ride side above and below my picture.  I love the messy light and dark black ink with the phrase stamps, such fun.


This vellum arrow was from a past Studio Calico kit.  I used the stamp in the kit with versamark ink and embossed it in the Zing Gold Metallic and absolutely love the effect. 


I used these beautiful flowers from the Amy Tangerine sticker pack and love the watercolor effect they have.


Just another view to see the dimension of the whole page.

Thank you so much for stopping by <3

Christine

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, I really like the stamped phases running down the page, it adds such a nice element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...love the blues and the words you cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love everything about this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~gorgeous layout!!! love how you used the arrows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning layout. Love your photo and your stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)