Monday, June 17, 2013

Project Life Week 19

Another spread of project life to share with you all today.  I'm still doing one page spreads but if I come across a week that has a lot going on I would probably switch to doing a two page spread.


Here's the entire one page spread for Week 19.  I used the Studio Calico Project Life Kit and some pieces from my stash.  I kept with a soft color palatte and absolutely love it with the blues, greens and touches of pink.


The beautiful Hello card on the left is from the March printables at Studio Calico which unfortunately is no longer available.  I used these amazing glitter thickers for the 19.  On the right I printed my photo of Riggly and left some white at the bottom to create the polaroid look and added a cluster of embellies at the bottom. 


I used an instax photo on the right along with some wood veneer stars and a circle die cut from Elle's Studio.


I used another Studio Calico project life card on the right and added some letter stickers to the left picture.


I used another project life card from Studio Calico on the left and added the amazing letter stickers in the bottom corner.  I cut around the Happy Days and lifted it up to place it on top of the photo.  Again I added an enamel dot and on the right used a card for my journaling and added a veneer and brad.


Used a label sticker and added the date to my picture.  Used the letter stickers that came in the Studio Calico Project Life kit and of course some more veneer stars.


My little Riggle Monster.  I used a label sticker and added a printable "documented" circle on top of that.  I then added a sequin, brad and an enamel dot all for some more interest. 

Thanks for following along and stopping by.  I really do appreciate you checking out my projects and hope I help you all find some inspiration. <3

Christine

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love all the little details and I love the "knobs"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I haven't gotten into PL but your page really makes me want to take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little clusters and love how you are using those alpha stickers (even in a written sentence)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Your cat is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)