Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Tags

I know this is a little late but I've been so busy keeping up with my December Daily and running around for the holidays that I haven't blogged in a while now.  So here I am, starting fresh and getting ready for the new year! 

I love Christmas Gift Tags.  This year I decided to make my own and tried to go as simple as possible, simple is always best right?  Especially when making multiples!  I used my Silhouette to cut the tag shape and cut out the words.  I chose "holiday" words that I liked and used a simple font to cut the words.  I then proceeded to take the paper after it was cut (white bazzil cardstock) and wipe it across my stamp pad (red and green colors of course)for a vintage, distressed effect.  Added some simple twine and viola!  It's safe to say that I was happy with the results!






Hope you had the merriest of holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)