Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Day

My scrapbook room is finally getting into order and I am creating some layouts (and completely loving it!)  I got a new camera of course I did right?  Don't I always... for Christmas, the Nikon 1!  So now I'm finally getting some much better shots of my layouts so let's get on with it.  I'm happy to show you my newest and latest edition |Christmas Day|

A full look at the layout using the BasicGrey | Aspen Frost Collection.


I added a small badge in the bottom left corner to balance the sticker in the top right part of the page.


A close up of the sticker that I made "pop" with American Crafts tabs.


Close up of the Twinkle, Twinkle that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  I used a Jenni Bowlin star for the dot of the "i" - I thought it was more more Christmasy.


Here are the products I used for this page.  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)