Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mudroom

Our mudroom is pretty small when you walk in from our garage.  It was a blank space with nothing added.  Soon after we moved in my dad (a contractor, I'm a lucky girl) added this built in bench/coat hanging area for us.  I painted the built in white to match all of our trim throughout the house and to brighten the space.  I love white trim and how it makes spaces feel bigger. My mom helped me make the cushion which we bought fabric for and sewed it to fit the bench. There are three baskets on top of the built in as well and we put hats, scarfs, gloves, things like that to hide away. I added a small mirror on one wall and a wreath on our door. Now I still need to find the perfect light to replace the small boring light fixture that's currently in there. It's a small space but I love it.


Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)