Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Us

Another 8 1/2 by 11 layout here with a single photo.  I kept this layout towards the bottom of the page and added a few embellishments along with a tone on tone title.  


Some patterned paper, a few embellishments (that gold star from Studio Calico is my favorite) and some lovely wood veneer from Studio Calico, another favorite.


I've been falling in love with letter stickers again.  Adding that pop of brown/gray for the "Me and You" was a perfect addition and I love how they stick off the page as well.  


Another view to see how the "US" die cut title pops off the page.  That adorable flair is from TwoPeas which is no longer available.  I'm still glad I'm using my supplies instead of hoarding even if there is only one in my stash.  It now has a home on this page and I love it.

Thanks for stopping by <3

Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)