Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello Adventure

I really do love grid layouts and being able to layer and treat each square as it's own little mini spot to embellish.  I tried to keep this one more simple with the embellishments.


 A full look at the layout here.  I used the awesome Dear Lizzy paper for my background and then a few scraps from my stash for all the squares. 


A closer look to see the dimension created with enamel dots and the middle square that used pop dots for the plane sticker.  You can also see the little circle veneer that I framed the globe sticker with.  I used a teal dauber to color the veneer.

Thanks for stopping by <3

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love how you used the veneer pinked circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a grid layout page before, but I am keen to because I think this looks great. I haven't done project life either, which is a similar sort of principle. I'm keen to try both soon! I love your layout, it is a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You should definitely give the grid a go :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)