Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Home

I've been in a rut lately but have a layout here and there that I get done.  Nothing is seeming to come together or I can't figure out where to start.  I have so many pretty papers I love but for some reason I can't figure out the embellishing.  I'm having a hard start figuring out what I'm supposed to use and feel like I have nothing when I truly have a lot...


I kept this layout pretty simple with lots of white and touches of aqua and silver.


Silver metallic ink was used for the Ali Edwards Stamp.  I added a little October Afternoon tidbit that matched my color scheme too.


 A little cluster of a badge, tag and two hand cut heart shapes that I inked with Prima Chalk.


Some beautiful silver glitter thickers with a stamp by Ali Edwards.  I also added little enamel dots in with the ink splatters of October Afternoon Sprinklers.

Thanks for stopping by <3

Christine

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the white and soft blue and the sparkle from the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I get overloaded too if I have too much stuff...why don't you try taking your basic supplies (the stuff you find you reach for every time) and very favorite items, organize them in a tote or something and make yourself just work from that. Kinda like going to a crop, but you're at home :)

    Maybe being limited will spark you back, I know it's worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Lisa, I'll have to give it a try. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely photo! The blue and silver adds to the wintery feel of the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)