Thursday, April 25, 2013

I think I found it!

I had the best scrapping night in my scraproom last night.  I don't know what came over me but I felt so inspired and started with a neutral background and added layers and tidbits and stitching and think I have found my design. I have two layouts that I did last night, TWO!  I'm amazed as I would usually sit in front of a layout and stare at it forever, not feeling inspired or anything.  Unfortunately it was dark when I finished so I couldn't take a picture, wish I would of snapped a little sneak for you today but I didn't. 

So tomorrow, I have a layout coming for you and hope you all love it as much as I do. 

So as for now, here are some of my favorite embellies to use on my layouts, ones I seem to have the most fun with and I always go for when I'm looking for a little something to finish a page...








Stay tuned...

Christine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love reading your comments :)